We hope all our members and their families are enjoying this beautiful Spring season!
In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our quarterly member newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website and social media sites. Paper copies will be available in our branches.
The Spring Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial virtual seminars and important dates (May and June 2023)
- Article – Financial Literacy Month: Money Advice from First Financial Staff
- Message from the CEO
- Annual Meeting Employee Service Awards and Community Spotlight on Hairstylist for the Nations (Business Account)
- Investment & Retirement Center Article – Yours, Mine, and Ours: Financial Tips for Blended Families
- Chance to win $2k in our Spring Financial Fitness Sweepstakes
- Article – Avoiding Event Ticket Scams
- Important information, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of our Spring Newsletter, click here.
Wishing you a great second quarter of the year!