In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website, and social media sites. Paper copies will also be available in our branches. This Fall First Edition newsletter covers some great new topics and talks about some of the exciting events and promotions going on at First Financial for the end of 2017.
The Fall Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial seminars and events (September – November 2017)
- IRC Article – “Life is for the Living, and so is Life Insurance”
- Message from the CEO
- Visa Credit Card App
- Article – “How to Eliminate Debt Using the Snowball Method”
- Foundation – 2017 Erma Dorrer Literary Scholarship Recipients
- August Blood Drive and Shred Event Recap
- Digital Wallet Launch
- Article – “The Pros and Cons of Leasing a Vehicle”
- Important information, holidays, phone numbers, and branch locations
Enjoy and Happy Fall!