We hope you are staying safe and warm as we gear up for our first major snowstorm of 2022! While you’re snuggled up with a warm cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa this weekend – we thought you might enjoy our first member quarterly First Edition Newsletter of the new year.
The Winter Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial virtual seminars and important dates (January 2022 – March 2022)
- Article – Ways to Manage Price Inflation and Increasing Costs
- Message from the CEO
- Community Spotlight on our Holiday Toy Drive and Refillable Water Bottle Donation to Long Branch Education Association
- IRC Article – Building Blocks for Financing College with Less Debt
- 60 Days of No Auto Loan Payments
- Article – What You Should Know Before Using Buy Now Pay Later
- Important credit union information, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
Wishing all our readers a Happy New Year 2022!