The Summer Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial virtual seminars and holiday closings (August – September 2020)
- Article – Questions to Ask Before Applying for a Personal Loan
- Message from the CEO
- IRC Article – Tapping Retirement Savings During a Financial Crisis
- Keep your nest egg intact with a Share Secured Loan (borrow from your savings, continue to earn dividends, keep your investment, and watch your credit score grow) … Apply today!*
- Our fifth and sixth classroom grant winners from the 2019-2020 school year from Dr. Gerald H. Woehr Elementary in New Egypt and Manchester Township Middle School
- Article – How to Avoid Phishing Scams During These Times
- Reminder: Our annual Reader Rewards Summer Reading Contest for First Financial kids is on through 9/15!
- Important information, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
We hope you enjoy the remainder of the Summer, have a Happy Labor Day and wishing all our student and educator members a great upcoming school year!
*Not all applicants will qualify, subject to credit approval. Additional terms & conditions may apply. Savings or Certificate rate plus 3.5% up to a 5-year term. Funds pledged as collateral cannot be withdrawn unless the loan is paid in full. Loan term is based on amount requested. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a First Financial loan and is available to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties. See credit union for details. A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account/loan. Insured by NCUA.