In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website and social media sites. Paper copies will be available in our branch vestibule areas.
The Fall Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial virtual seminars and holiday closings (November 2020 – January 2021)
- Article – Could Your Budget Handle a Decrease in Income?
- Message from the CEO
- Classroom Grant for South Toms River Elementary School
- Investment & Retirement Article – Five Investment Tasks to Tackle by Year-End and 401(k) Rollover Assistance Program
- Stressed about the home buying process or not sure where to begin? Fill out an online request form for a 30 minute Mortgage Video Chat Consultation, and check out our recently lowered Mortgage rates! Plus, if you refer a First Financial Mortgage that closes, you’ll get a $100 Visa Gift Card.*
- Article – Three Ways to Supercharge Your Car Buying Savings
- Reader Rewards Summer Reading Contest Winners
- Important information, phone numbers, and branch locations.
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
We hope you enjoy a nice Thanksgiving with loved ones and wish you a happy upcoming holiday season!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. Creditworthiness determines your APR. Rates shown are today’s best annual percentage rates and are subject to change daily. Rates quoted assume excellent borrower credit history. Your actual APR may vary based on your state of residence, approved loan amount, applicable discounts, your credit history, and LTV (Loan-To-Value). Available on primary residence only. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a mortgage and is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties. A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account/loan. A 15-year mortgage of $100,000 at 3.030% APR would have a monthly payment amount of $692. A 20-year mortgage of $100,000 at 3.120% APR would have a monthly payment amount of $561. A 30-year mortgage of $100,000 at 3.336% APR would have a monthly payment amount of $440. Payment examples do not include taxes or insurance. Financing up to 80% value of the property. Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry ID #685814. Coupon for each referral must be completed and returned to the Marketing Department in order to qualify for the offer. The Mortgage Loan referral can be an existing First Financial member who does not currently have a First Financial mortgage. Not all applicants will qualify, subject to credit approval. The referral bonus will be payable to the referring member within 7 days after the loan closing. Limit one (1) $100 Visa® Gift Card per closed mortgage loan referral, either to a referring First Financial member or employee. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.