We hope you are having a wonderful Spring Season! While you’re gearing up for a beautiful week ahead – we thought you might enjoy our second member quarterly First Edition Newsletter of the year.
The Spring Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial virtual seminars and important dates (May – July 2022)
- Article – How to Spot Identity Theft and Ways it can be Used Against You
- Message from the CEO
- Community Spotlight on school virtual seminars, an upcoming Life Fair with MCVSD, and a member testimonial video from Certified Auto Mall
- IRC Article – When Two Goals Collide: Balancing College and Retirement Preparations
- 10 Year Dream Decade Mortgage
- Article – Finally Planning a Vacation? Try These Money Saving Tips
- Important information, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
Enjoy and Happy Spring!