As Summer comes to a close, we hope all our members are staying safe and healthy as we get ready for back-to-school.
In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website and social media sites. Paper copies will be available in our branches.
The Summer Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial virtual seminars and important dates (August and September 2021)
- Article – 3 Reasons Not to Pay Your Loan Off Early
- Message from the CEO
- Update on our redesigned new website at firstffcu.com
- Investment & Retirement Center Article – Midyear is a Good Time for a Financial Checkup
- First Financial Wallet App – Stay in control of your cards and get real time transaction alerts
- Introducing Zelle® person-to-person payments
- Article – Tips for Buying in the Current Housing Market and Information on a First Financial Mortgage
- Important information, phone numbers, and branch locations.
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
Wishing all of our student and educator members a successful new upcoming school year!