We hope all our members and their families are staying safe and healthy, as we begin a new year. Below is a digital copy of our Winter 2021 Quarterly Member Newsletter!
Please take note of the following upcoming important dates:
- Monday, March 15th – Online Banking and Mobile App Upgrade
- Monday, March 22nd – Credit Card Conversion (* All current credit cardholders will be mailed a new credit card in early March and will need to activate it beginning on 3/22 regardless of if their old card has not expired. Previous credit cards will not work as of 3/22 at 6:45am EST and there will be new customer service numbers and a different billing address for sending monthly payments ).
In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website and social media sites. Paper copies will be available in our branch vestibule areas.
The Winter Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial virtual seminars and important dates (February – April 2021)
- Article – 5 Ways to Financially Thrive in the New Year
- Message from the CEO
- Important March 22nd Credit Card Conversion Information
- Investment & Retirement Center Article – Watch Out for These Financial Pitfalls in the New Year and 401(k) Rollover Assistance Program
- Coming March 15th: New & Upgraded Online Banking and Mobile/Tablet App Launch!
- 85th Anniversary Year Promotions and Contests
- Article – Delicious Homecooked Meals for Winter, It’s Easier and Cheaper Than You Think
- Important information, phone numbers, and branch locations.
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
We hope your 2021 is off to a great start!