The Spring Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial virtual seminars and holiday closings (May – July 2020)
- Article – Should You Take Your Money Out of the Bank During COVID-19?
- Message from the CEO
- IRC Article – 11 Ways to Help Yourself Stay Sane in a Crazy Market
- The money you need in 1-2-3, use the equity in your vehicle with a Cash Out Auto Loan and close electronically. Apply today!*
- Our third and fourth classroom grant winners of the 2019-2020 school year from Brick Township High School and The Alpha School in Jackson
- Article – How to Prioritize Bills During a Financial Crisis
- Friendly Reminder: Don’t forget about our mobile/tablet apps and digital wallet during this time!
- Important information, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
We hope you enjoy a long Memorial Day Weekend and we remember all those who have served our great nation!
*Not all applicants will qualify, subject to credit approval. Additional terms & conditions may apply. Actual rate may vary based on creditworthiness and term. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a First Financial loan and is available to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties. See credit union for details. A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account/loan. Current First Financial members are eligible to close on a cash out auto loan electronically. New members will need to make an appointment at their nearest branch location to open their membership prior to closing electronically, and should call 732.312.1500.