The Winter Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial seminars and events (February – April 2020)
- Reminder about our New Branch Hours effective as of January 2, 2020
- Article – 4 Hacks to Raise Your Credit Score
- Message from the CEO
- Holiday Gift Giveaway Auto Loan Promotion Winners from December 2019
- IRC Article – Could You Survive a No Spend Month?
- Shed the Extra Rate – Transfer your higher rate credit card balances to a First Financial Visa Card. Apply today!
- Our first two classroom grant winners from the 2019-2020 school year from Cedar Drive Middle School in Colts Neck and H.C. Johnson Elementary in Jackson
- Article – Is a Rewards Credit Card Right for You?
- Important information, holidays, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
We hope you have a wonderful winter season!
*APR varies up to 18% when you open your account based on your credit worthiness. These APRs are for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Subject to credit approval. Rates quoted assume excellent borrower credit history. Your actual APR may vary based on your state of residence, approved loan amount, applicable discounts and your credit history. No Annual Fees. Other fees that apply: Cash advance fee of 1% of advance ($5 minimum and $25 maximum), Late Payment Fee of up to $25, Foreign Transaction Fee of 1% plus foreign exchange rate of transaction amount, $5 Card Replacement Fee, and Returned Payment Fee of up to $25. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a VISA Credit Card and is available to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties.