The holiday season is almost upon us and the year is coming to a close – be sure to take a look at our Fall Quarterly Member Newsletter to see what’s in store before 2019 ends. In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website and social media sites. Paper copies will be available in our branches.
The Fall Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial seminars and events (October – December 2019)
- Article – Ways to Get a New Car for Less
- Message from the CEO
- 2019 Summer Reading Contest Winners
- IRC Article – Key Estate Planning Documents
- Did you know you may be able to consolidate your debt with the equity in your vehicle? Learn more about our Cash Out Auto Loans
- Children’s Photos with Santa in all branches Saturday, December 7th!
- Article – Don’t Fall into the Unexpected Expenses Trap
- Important information, holidays, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and we wish you a great Holiday Season!