We hope you are enjoying the Summer sunshine – be sure to take a look at our Quarterly Member Newsletter to see what’s in store over the next couple months. In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website and social media sites. Paper copies will be available in our branches.
- Upcoming First Financial seminars and events (August – September 2019)
- Article – Credit Card Regret: It’s More Common Than You Think
- Message from the CEO
- Our final two Erma Dorrer Classroom Grant Winners of last school year, from Manalapan-Englishtown and Bradley Beach School Districts
- IRC Article – Is It Time to Declare Your Financial Independence?
- Article – 5 Ways to Travel on a Budget this Summer
- Important information, holidays, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
Wishing you a wonderful rest of your Summer!