We hope your 2019 is off to a great start – be sure to take a look at our Winter Quarterly Member Newsletter to see what’s in store for the new year. In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website and social media sites. Paper copies will be available in our branches.
- Upcoming First Financial seminars and events (March – May 2019)
- Article – 4 Simple Categories to Create Your Budget
- Message from the CEO
- Our first two Erma Dorrer Classroom Grant Winners from Neptune and Howell School Districts
- IRC Article – Tax Scams to Watch Out For
- 200th New Member of 2019 Trip Giveaway
- Kick off the new year right – Make a Budget Worksheet
- Important information, holidays, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
Wishing you all the best in 2019!