Summer is winding down, but before you gear up for back to school – take a look at our Summer Quarterly Member Newsletter. In a continued effort to go green, we’re publishing our newsletter electronically – it can also be found on our website and social media sites. Paper copies will be available in our branches.
The Summer Newsletter features the following articles:
- Upcoming First Financial seminars and events (September – October 2018)
- Article – Do 0% Interest Credit Cards Have a Dark Side?
- Message from the CEO
- Calling all Teachers! 2018 Classroom Grants – Call for Entries ends 9/30
- IRC Article – Have you made any of these financial mistakes?
- Donate your Boxtops for Education in any First Financial Branch
- 2% Auto Loan Challenge – see if we can save you 2% on your car payments by Labor Day!
- Article – Teach your kids to take a stand, a lemonade stand
- Important information, holidays, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
Enjoy the rest of Summer!