Our Fall Newsletter is here! Copies will be printed and available at your nearest branch. An electronic version of the newsletter will appear on our website, social media sites, and will be sent to our members via email. No printed copies will be mailed to any members in a continued effort to go green.
The Fall Newsletter features the following content:
- Upcoming First Financial seminars and events (September – November 2016)
- Article – “4 Ways to Be a Good Financial Role Model for Your Children”
- Message from the CEO
- Auto Loan Limbo
- “What Could Go Wrong Between Now and 50?” – Investment & Retirement Center Article
- 2016 Erma Dorrer Literary Scholarship Recipients
- EMV Chip Debit Cards are here!
- 80th Anniversary Visa Credit Card Introductory Rate – 0.80% APR for 8 Months
- “4 Ways to Avoid Cybercrime When Banking or Shopping on Your Mobile Phone or Tablet” – Article
- New corporate office staff photo with address
- Important information, holidays, phone numbers, and branch locations
To view a copy of the newsletter, click here.
Enjoy and Happy Fall!