First Financial offers Credit Union Auto Club, a roadside assistance program created exclusively for credit union members which provides unparalleled service and unprecedented value. Credit Union Auto Club offers a wide range of roadside assistance services and other travel-related benefits to keep you on the road.
From little incidents like being locked out of your vehicle to bigger troubles like needing a tow truck, Credit Union Auto Club is here to help get you back on the road quickly. Its professional customer service team is just a phone call away and ready and waiting to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They’re always there when you need them.
What are the benefits of Credit Union Auto Club?
- Emergency Road Assistance – Service call to your disabled vehicle including tire change, jump start, fuel, breakdown, mechanical impairment (up to $75 benefit maximum).
- Emergency Tow and/or Extrication – Service call to tow and/or extricate your disabled vehicle. 10 mile town range or up to maximum benefit of $75.
- Emergency Lockout – Service person or locksmith service call to open locked vehicle (up to $75 benefit maximum).
- Emergency Ambulance Service – Ambulance fees for transportation from vehicle accident to hospital (up to $150.00 benefit, reimbursed expense).
- Flat Tire Repair – Flat tire repair expense (up to $15.00 benefit, reimbursed expense).
- Fuel Delivery Service – Delivery of fuel to your vehicle, fuel charges apply (up to $15.00 benefit, reimbursed expense).
- Battery Charge – Battery re-charge expense following emergency jump start of disabling dead battery (up to $15.00 benefit, reimbursed expense).
- Emergency Travel Reimbursement – Room and board or journey continuation while vehicle is being repaired or if vehicle becomes disabled more than 100 miles from home ($300 reimbursed expense).
- Map Services – Maps showing the best route to any destination on the continent. Contact customer service at 855-607-2300 (completely free to those who enroll in CU Auto Club).
- Traffic Court Defense – Fees paid to attorney to defend in court on traffic ticket ($100 reimbursed expense).
- Auto Damage/Injury Legal – Fees paid to attorney to collect for damage to and/or personal injuries sustained in a vehicle ($100 reimbursed expense).
Pricing is based on a 12 month period, and ranges from $47 for an individual plan to $91 for certain family plans (covering up to 6 adults).
Speak to a First Financial member representative or visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org to learn more and enroll today!
*Love My Credit Union Rewards’ Credit Union Auto Club is a service available to members and is not a product of this credit union.