Retail Protection: Protect your new laptop, phone and other electronic essentials.
- Purchase Security: Provides protection, within the first 90 days from the date of purchase for eligible items purchased with a covered card. Reimbursement for items in the event of theft, damage due to fire, vandalism, accidentally discharged water, or certain weather conditions.
- Return Protection: Provides reimbursement for the cost of an eligible item of personal property purchased entirely with an eligible card if you are dissatisfied with the item for any reason within 90 days of the date of purchase and the retailer will not accept the return.
- Warranty Manager: Doubles the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty up to one year on warranties of three years or less and offers additional features such as the warranty registration service and a cardholder paid option to further warranty coverage.
- Cell Phone Protection: Supplemental reimbursement for damage to an eligible cell phone if charged to a monthly cell phone bill of the covered VISA® Credit Card.
- Concierge Service: Provides 24/7 access to a concierge who can assist with travel arrangements, provide information on local events, sites to visit and more.
- Emergency Medical & Dental: Provides up to $2,500 per covered person for medical and dental expenses incurred as a result of emergency treatment of a sickness or accidental injury during the course of a trip.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Provides automatic common carrier Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage when using a covered card to purchase travel tickets.
- Emergency Evacuation: Provides up to $10,000 for evacuation expenses that result from an injury or illness on a trip while traveling.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance: Reimburses a covered cardholder for the cost of a scheduled airline passenger fare for a covered trip in the event that the trip is cancelled or interrupted due to death, accidental injury, disease or illness, or default by scheduled airline due to insolvency.
*A First Financial membership is required to obtain a VISA® Platinum Card and is available to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties.