*To be entered, leave a comment about how you budget yourself for holiday shopping on our Facebook page on or before 12/6/13 at 11:59pm. The winner will be randomly selected from the entries and notified by the Marketing Department on 12/9/13. Winner will be able to pick up their gift card in a First Financial branch or receive it via mail. No purchase necessary to enter or claim prize. You must be 18 years or old to enter. One entry per person.
Win a chance to make your summer dreams a reality.
Pay at least 3 bills using First Financial’s Online Banking this July and August, and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win up to $10,000! Every bill you pay after that is another entry (up to 30 entries)! Want more? Activate an eBill account for an additional entry, up to thirty entries.
With Online Bill Pay you get:
- Security – protection against unauthorized transactions
- Reliability – guaranteed on-time payment
- Flexibility – pay anyone, anywhere, on your schedule
- Visibility – view and track your payment history
- Tranquility – have less stress and more time to relax
Enjoy sweet dreams this summer with First Financial’s online bill pay service. Log in to Online Banking and start paying your bills today. To sign up for First Financial’s Online Bill Pay, you must first be enrolled in online banking. For those already enrolled in Online Banking, you can sign up for Bill Pay securely using the Bill Payment tab or by calling 866.750.0100. For more information about First Financial’s Online Banking and Bill Pay, click here.
*If you have previously logged into Online Banking within the past 6 months – you DO NOT need to fill out a new enrollment form. To enroll in Online Banking or if you haven’t logged in within the past 6 months, please login to Online Banking as a first time user (FIRSTFFCU.COM) with your member number as your User ID, check the box that you are a first time user, and follow the prompts. If you have any questions about logging in, please call our 24/7 toll free support line at 855.299.4411.
*NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR BANKING RELATIONSHIP NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends 8/31/13. Open to legal US residents residing in any of the 50 United States or DC, who are 18 years of age or older and have a unique, personal and valid social security number at the time of entry. Business entities are not eligible to participate. Subject to full official rules available at www.advisorsplus.com/campaigns/rules. Void in Puerto Rico, US territories and possessions, outside of the US and where restricted or prohibited by law.
Go “e” and save a tree – switch to e-Statements today! We are encouraging all First Financial members to discontinue receiving printed paper statements and make the switch to e-Statements. When you switch to e-Statements between March 25th and May 31st, all consumers (non-business accounts) will be automatically entered into a drawing to win an iPad Mini (on which the winner will be able to do all their Online Banking and view their e-Statements with ease).
There’s so much to love about e-Statements – including the Earth, so make the switch today!
*Entry period is March 25 – May 31, 2013. Offer available to First Financial consumer members who enroll in E-Statements through Online Banking by 5pm on 5/31/13. This offer excludes business members. Limit one iPad Mini entry per new E-Statement enrollee. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Only new E-Statement sign up’s will be eligible to win the grand prize – current E-Statement users prior to 3/25/13 are not eligible to win. A grand prize winner will be drawn at random from online enrollments and notified by the Marketing Department on or about 6/14/13.
We are happy to announce that our free, anonymous online debt management tool called Debt in Focus has recently been upgraded and is now quicker and simpler to use than ever! And since it’s the “season of giving,” we are also giving away one new Kindle Fire HD for those who try out the upgraded program and leave us feedback about it on our Facebook page (see details below)!
Debt in Focus is the perfect tool for those who need financial help but might not be open about their current financial situation or do not have the time to go to face-to-face counseling. Debt in Focus provides that help.
In just minutes (quicker than ever before!), users will receive a thorough analysis of their financial situation by answering a few questions, including powerful tips by leading financial experts to help control debt, build a budget, and start living the way you would like to.
What’s included in the program upgrade?
- Informational video before entering the program site.
- You will be able to view your credit score and credit report card, and will be provided insight on how you can save money by improving your credit score. As an additional option, you can also get a free credit report if desired by following the prompts within your customized analysis.
- The tool provides an easy to use, customizable payoff plan option for debt.
- A customizable budget plan is also provided.
- Helpful tips for your stage of life are provided.
- A register box will now send you an email with your Revisit ID for easy login so you can come back into the program at another time and view your results again.
You can also find our Debt in Focus on our website in these numerous locations for ease of use anytime:
- Under the Learn More drop down and under Financial Calculators
- Under Personal Accounts/Personal Loan Resource in the VISA Credit Card section
- Helpful Links sidebar on the left side of any page on the website atfirstffcu.com (except the homepage)
- Or you can use the search bar on our website and type in “Debt in Focus”
Want a chance at winning a Kindle Fire HD? It’s simple:
- Starting on Tuesday, December 4th try the new Debt in Focus, then “Like” us on Facebook and leave a comment about why Debt in Focus was helpful to you, what you learned or how you will manage your debt moving forward.
- Participants will have until 5pm on Tuesday, December 18th to post a comment about Debt in Focus to be entered in the Kindle Fire HD drawing.
- On Wednesday, December 19th, we will randomly select a Debt in Focus Facebook comment and award the Kindle Fire HD to the winner just in time for the holidays!
For more information about Debt in Focus, you can visit our webpage, call us at 866.750.0100, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into any one of ourbranches. Click here for contest terms and conditions.
Time is limited so participate today – Happy holidays!
*No substitution of the offered prize may be made and no cash will be given out in lieu of the prize. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Winner must pick Kindle Fire HD up from the arranged First Financial Branch by given deadline, as coordinated by the First Financial Marketing Deptarment, or a new winner will be chosen. Winner will be chosen at random based upon Debt in Focus Facebook comments received by the contest deadline at 5pm on December 18th, 2012.
Just in time for a Halloween treat, check out the winning photo from our most recent photo contest! Participants were asked to enter their best Halloween photo to be viewed by our panel of judges. We received a number of creative entries which made it hard to choose the best photo, but one lucky member took home a $250 Visa Gift Card, and their photo will be featured in our Fall Newsletter Magazine!
Congratulations to our contest winner and member, Mary Ann Berrigan! This photo features Mary Ann with her daughters (two of whom are also First Financial members) posing for a “witchy” picture in Salem, Massachusetts.
You don’t have to wait to participate in our next photo contest because it’s going on now! Submit your Best Landscape Photo of a previous vacation or of an outdoor scene that you truly love. You have until December 31st to impress our panel of judges to win the grand prize, a $250 Visa Gift Card.
Once again, congrats to Mary Ann and her family and thank you to everyone who entered!
Nicole Aleta of Lakewood is First Financial’s 2012 Reader Rewards Annual Summer Reading Contest Winner.
Aleta, a 7th grader and member of First Financial’s Toms River Branch took part in the competition by reading 13 books during the entry period of July 2 to August 31. First Financial members up to age 18 were eligible to read books and earn $1 rewards per book (up to 10 books), and with each book read, they were also entered into a drawing to win the grand prize of a $100 Barnes & Noble gift card (number of entries unlimited).
“Summer is a wonderful time to teach children the joys of reading,” said Issa Stephan, President and CEO of First Financial. “We thought this would be a fun way to encourage them to do so, and open their eyes to a world of imagination.”
To learn more about our annual summer reading contest, visit our previous blog post.