This past month we held our very first “How to Use Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking” seminar to inform our members about the main features and benefits of Online Banking. The seminar included personal tutorials of how to navigate and utilize these banking services while teaching the various options and tools available to our members.
Below is some information about using First Financial’s Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking services.
- It is accessible anywhere Internet access is available – 24/7 and it’s free!
- Go green and sign up for e-statements
- View account history and check your balances
- Apply for a loan and also make payments
- Set up e-mail and phone alerts
- Schedule future transfers and make quick online transfers between accounts
- Re-order checks
- Get information on products & services
- Check imaging
- Available 24/7 where you can set up your payees, schedule your payments and set up bill reminders
- Bill pay is free as long as 3 bills are paid through Bill Payment each month, otherwise a $6 monthly fee applies
- View payment history and account statements
- Tranfer funds between your accounts
- Available anytime, anywhere with any web-enabled mobile device, using either a smart phone or cell phone
- Access your balance and available credit lines
- Make transfers between accounts and view transaction history
- Receive security and balance alerts on your phone
- Monitor changes to your account at anytime
- Send secure messages to Member Services
Q. How do I log into Online Banking if I forget my password?
A. Enter your User ID and then click on the “Forgot Password” box and click Log In. This will allow you to change your password by following the security prompts.
Q. Why am I locked out of Online Banking?
A. After (3) unsuccessful login attempts, the system automatically locks the account. The member cannot unlock themselves and must contact First Financial (866.750.0100) or the 24/7 member support line (866.820.2870) to have the account unlocked.
Q. What is a “Secure Access Code” and why do I need it?
A. A “Secure Access Code” is a six digit code that is requested by the user to be delivered to their secure point of contact when they forget their password or wish to change. A “Secure Access Code” is also required with their “First Time” log in and when they register their computer.
HINT: A “Secure Access Code” is only valid for 10 minutes. If it is not used during this time, it will expire and new one will need to be requested.
Q. I would like to change my User ID. How do I do this?
A. Log into Online Banking. Scroll to the bottom of the page and under the “Preferences” tab, click on the “Security” link and click on the “Login ID” tab. Enter your new login ID and submit your change.
Q. I have more than one account with the Credit Union, how do I link them together?
A. When logged into Online Banking you may click on the “Add/Remove Account Request” link which is located under the “Services” tab.
Q. Why didn’t my online transfer get processed?
A. The transaction was probably never approved and is sitting in “Draft Status.” When a transfer is done by using the “Funds Transfer” link under the “Transaction” heading, the member must “Approve” the transfer or it will not be processed.
Q. What if I need assistance with Bill Pay after hours?
A. For 24/7 toll free Bill Pay Assistance, call 866.837.8930.
Visit our previous blog post for our step-by-step Online Banking Demo for further instructions. If you have any other questions, feel free to call us at 866.750.0100 or e-mail us at email@example.com.