Identity theft is the fasting growing crime in the United States and about 19 people per minute fall victim to identity theft.* First Financial encourages you to be cautious – especially when it comes to the Internet, and always be on the lookout for instances of online fraud. This free seminar will teach attendees about these important preventative measures.
Attending this seminar, you will learn:
- The best way to safeguard your personal information
- Common warning signs of identity theft
- How you can defend yourself from identity theft
- How to react if you suspect identity theft
- Most common ways identity theft occurs
Join us on Tuesday, June 10th at 6:00pm for our free consumer seminar titled, How to Avoid Identity Theft, presented by the experts at First Financial. The seminar will be held at our Toms River branch located at 1360 Route 9 South, corner of Route 9 and 571. We invite you to bring a guest but space is limited, so make sure you sign up today!
*Click here to view fact source.