We are happy to announce that our free, anonymous online debt management tool called Debt in Focus has recently been upgraded and is now quicker and simpler to use than ever! And since it’s the “season of giving,” we are also giving away one new Kindle Fire HD for those who try out the upgraded program and leave us feedback about it on our Facebook page (see details below)!
Debt in Focus is the perfect tool for those who need financial help but might not be open about their current financial situation or do not have the time to go to face-to-face counseling. Debt in Focus provides that help.
In just minutes (quicker than ever before!), users will receive a thorough analysis of their financial situation by answering a few questions, including powerful tips by leading financial experts to help control debt, build a budget, and start living the way you would like to.
What’s included in the program upgrade?
- Informational video before entering the program site.
- You will be able to view your credit score and credit report card, and will be provided insight on how you can save money by improving your credit score. As an additional option, you can also get a free credit report if desired by following the prompts within your customized analysis.
- The tool provides an easy to use, customizable payoff plan option for debt.
- A customizable budget plan is also provided.
- Helpful tips for your stage of life are provided.
- A register box will now send you an email with your Revisit ID for easy login so you can come back into the program at another time and view your results again.
You can also find our Debt in Focus on our website in these numerous locations for ease of use anytime:
- Under the Learn More drop down and under Financial Calculators
- Under Personal Accounts/Personal Loan Resource in the VISA Credit Card section
- Helpful Links sidebar on the left side of any page on the website atfirstffcu.com (except the homepage)
- Or you can use the search bar on our website and type in “Debt in Focus”
Want a chance at winning a Kindle Fire HD? It’s simple:
- Starting on Tuesday, December 4th try the new Debt in Focus, then “Like” us on Facebook and leave a comment about why Debt in Focus was helpful to you, what you learned or how you will manage your debt moving forward.
- Participants will have until 5pm on Tuesday, December 18th to post a comment about Debt in Focus to be entered in the Kindle Fire HD drawing.
- On Wednesday, December 19th, we will randomly select a Debt in Focus Facebook comment and award the Kindle Fire HD to the winner just in time for the holidays!
For more information about Debt in Focus, you can visit our webpage, call us at 866.750.0100, e-mail us at email@example.com or stop into any one of ourbranches. Click here for contest terms and conditions.
Time is limited so participate today – Happy holidays!
*No substitution of the offered prize may be made and no cash will be given out in lieu of the prize. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Winner must pick Kindle Fire HD up from the arranged First Financial Branch by given deadline, as coordinated by the First Financial Marketing Deptarment, or a new winner will be chosen. Winner will be chosen at random based upon Debt in Focus Facebook comments received by the contest deadline at 5pm on December 18th, 2012.