Attendees will learn:
- How to apply for and maximize financial aid eligibility
- Strategies for increasing merit based scholarships
- The difference between federal and private student loans
- Gain insight into the school selection process
- Bill pay solutions: Dealing with the college bursar and financial aid departments
There will also be a questions and answers segment with 10 year financial aid veteran, Ken O’Connor – Director of Student Advocacy for CUStudentLoans.org.
First Financial encourages any individual(s) who are looking to attend college or further expand their education to attend this seminar along with your family. Also, any other extended family members are welcome to attend to learn more on these financial aid strategies. This free seminar will teach attendees financial aid strategies that will help maximize financial spending in college or a higher form of education.
Ken O’Connor is a 10 year veteran of higher-education finance, having served thousands of students and parents during his career as a financial aid counselor. Having assisted so many families, each having their own specific financial and educational needs, Ken has gained experience in creatively solving a multitude of the financial problems that arise with attending college.